Top 5 Key Takeaways from ECCMID 2019
Here are the top takeaways from the European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Disease 2019 meeting.
ECCMID 2019 was held April 13-16, 2018, in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. The conference featured results of new studies on a variety of infectious disease and microbiology topics as well as advancements being made across the fields. Here are 5 key takeaways from the meeting.
Read more about these stories:
- FURI Study Case: Ibrexafungerp Successfully Treats Esophageal Candidiasis
- CAMERA2: Combination Therapy for MRSA Bacteremia Effective but Linked to Higher Mortality, AKI Rates
- Most Patients With UTI Symptoms Receive Antibiotics, Yet Lack Evidence of Infection
- Jose Arribas, MD, on the Challenges That Come With Long-Acting Injectables
- ASPECT-NP: Ceftolozane/Tazobactam Efficacious for Ventilated Nosocomial Pneumonia